[Asterisk-Users] dialing # on a crisco (was: Divert to arbitrary number)

ghost at silcon.com ghost at silcon.com
Mon Jul 5 13:52:47 MST 2004

Is it possible to have a speed dial on a cisco 7960 which dials the voice
mail number and then dials the extention and password so a user can
just push a single button to get their voicemail?  This is a no brainer
on a regular analog phone where you can do something like 8500p100p1234
where p is a pause that most analog phones let you place in a speeddial,
but on a sip phone how is this done?

Mark