[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP Makefile.patch

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Mon Jul 5 08:52:46 MST 2004

Matt,

	To answer your question: you can create a define at several different
steps in the programming/compilation process.

* In the source code with a #define directive
* At configure time through Autoconf, Automake, etc...
* At compile time with the -D option to gcc (or in the CFLAGS variable
that make uses)

	To solve your problem: you probably don't even have to worry about all
of that. Just make sure you are running make from the asterisk top level
directory (e.g. /usr/src/asterisk) *not* the apps subdir.

-Seth

--
Seth Remington
SaberLogic, LLC