[Asterisk-Users] FWD/SIP audio suddenly stopped working

Ben Witso benw at bgwcomp.com
Sun Jul 4 07:06:14 MST 2004

All

I've suddenly lost incoming audio on my FWD connection. It worked fine
up until Wed when all of the sudden my calls would complete but I
couldn't hear any audio (I could see the status of the call on the CLI
and could see that my call was using bandwidth on the ethernet switch
and router). I swear I didn't change any of the configuration or even
restart *, but all the sudden the audio stopped. I'm running asterisk
from 6/21. Below are the relevant parts of my sip.conf. My * box is on
a local network behind a router/NAT firewall. I have UDP port 5060
forwarded to my * box, and 5060 set as a trigger port opening
10000-20000 UDP. Does anyone have any ideas for me to try? Please?

Thanks in advance for your help.

[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 192.168.2.90