[Asterisk-Users] Termination for Asterisk Users - Inter-Asterisk Exchange

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 15:17:03 MST 2004

A trace to the IP gives valuenet : http://www.valuenet.net/ a colo provider on
Level3.

I have a dislike for this kind of targeted spam on mailing lists, and are they
harvesting email addresses from their subscription .. I suggest nobody contact
them else they will think this is acceptable.

I trust the list owner has removed this user, valuenet abuse is cc'd too as this
customer is likely breaching their AUP.

Steve