[Asterisk-Users] SIP Softphone

Rich Allen traf at mtaonline.net
Fri Jul 2 14:06:01 MST 2004

iH

i received the card earlier this week but could not get the FXS port to
work. The FXO port did work for a short time but now fails. (no lights
on the card) and reports a number of errors to syslog concerning power
up failures.

would like to return the card and get a replacement

thanks
- hcir

fyi this is my second email