[Asterisk-Users] Compiling Gastman for Win32

marcelojasmim marcelojasmim at bol.com.br
Fri Jul 2 12:18:28 MST 2004

Hi!
I'm trying to compile the gastman´s sources with the
vc++(6.0) and to the Borland C++(1.0), but when I
compile these sources shows many erros like, there
aren´t Libraries and funtions necessaries. I tried to
get these at the Internet but I didn´t get all and
somethings with erros.
I would like to know with there is a path with all
libraries necessary to compile the gastman and how can
I get it?

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/