[Asterisk-Users] Re: Inter-Tel Eclipse2 (IP PhonePlus)

Jason Kawakami jkkawakami at optellabs.com
Fri Jul 2 07:28:18 MST 2004

I work for an Inter-Tel dealer and sorry, but the system that you are
describing is PROPRIETARY.

The current iteration of the Axxess platform does support SIP through a SIP
gateway that Inter-Tel cleverly packages with some additional software to
drive the cost up.

Another alternative would be to build a SIP gateway with * and tie to the
Axxess with T-1.

Have Fun!

Jason Kawakami
optellabs