[Asterisk-Users] Monitoring Asterisk

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Fri Jul 2 05:49:04 MST 2004

Glynn Condez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to ask if Asterisk will allow to be monitor via web browser. I
> am planning to create a web interface to monitor the current sip connected
> end points and status of iax channels use.
>
> If i write a code in php to execute this command should it be possible?
> asterisk -rx "iax show channels"
>
> regards.

Its alrady done. And in real time, no need to refresh or post/get to a
web page. Its called Flash Operator Panel

http://www.asternic.org

You can see at a glance:

     * What extensions are busy, ringing or available
     * Who is talking and to whom (clid, context, priority)
     * SIP registration status and reachability
     * Meetme room status (number of participants)
     * Queue status (number of users waiting)
     * Message Waiting Indicator and count
     * Parked channels

You can perform these actions:

     * Hang-up a channel
     * Transfer a call leg via drag&drop
     * Originate calls via drag&drop
     * Barge in on a call using drag&drop
     * Set the caller id when transferring or originating a call
     * Automatically pop up web page with customer details

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Gudino
House Internet S.R.L.