[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel, Line Impedence and Echo

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Fri Jul 2 05:18:54 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm not sure if I just missed something somewhere along the way, but I
noticed while I was going through the CVS logs that there is an option
in the wcfxs module to set an "opermode" - which apparently might help
with echo issues around the globe (like the ones I'm seeing - some
times).

So I'd love to use it and give it a go. Apparently, there are some
options that can be passed to the module to help set these values. The
output of modinfo -p wcfxs is:
   debug int
   robust int
   _opermode int
   opermode string
   timingonly int
   lowpower int
   boostringer int

I'm in Australia, and I know that _opermode should be set to 3 and
opermode should be set to AUSTRALIA.

Can someone with more knowledge enlighten me as to how I might go about
doing this - or indeed if I need to? (If it helps, I'm running Fedora
Core 1)

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Andrew Yager