[Asterisk-Users] Special Delivery from China

steven louse stevenlouse at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 02:37:20 MST 2004

Hi,I have bought a voip phone based on PA1688 last year. Trying to implement
the iax client on it. Because the phone is very cheap. (I got it from China
with the price of $55).  But after I gathered more informations I find it is
impossible. The PA1688 chip is a 8bit CPU with the 8051 core. We can't port
linux even uclinux to it. And the most important is that the datasheet for
PA1688 is few.
If anyone could port the iax client to this kind of phone,it would be
greate!