[Asterisk-Users] Inter-Tel Eclipse2 (IP PhonePlus)

Ken Wiesner Ken.Wiesner at logicalonline.com
Thu Jul 1 22:31:45 MST 2004

Vasyl,

I'm reminded of the wedding scene in the movie "Old School" when Vince Vaughn tells Will Farrel, "Run.. now.. run go.. don't look back... hurry... now is your chance... GO!!!"

I have an Inter-tel system.  Their support is little to be desired as is their so called "SDK".  You hit the nail right on the head... "PROPRIETARY" They market it as "Customizable" but don’t expect anything fancy.  This system is valued by Inter-tel at $60k, many in my office consider it worth not more than $4.95.  Not kidding, there is a calendar in the office counting down the days till the lease is up and we can make a full migration to Asterisk. :-)

That said... RUN!

Ken

P.s. have a good weekend all!