[Asterisk-Users] Hangup on transfer...

Chad Scott chad at idworld.net
Thu Jul 1 18:30:40 MST 2004

I think I've narrowed this down via experimentation...

This seems to happen *only* when a call is sent to a phone out of the
queue and you attempt to put it back in the queue.

All the other use cases I've said seem to work during testing (from the
queue to party A, transferred to party B).

So, for whatever reason, Asterisk gets really confused when a call comes
from 8888 (the queue) to 1234, then is transfered to 8888.  It drops all
parties in that case.

Anyway, thanks again for your pointer... it got me to sit down and
document what was and wasn't working.