[Asterisk-Users] Hangup on transfer...

Chad Scott chad at idworld.net
Thu Jul 1 17:29:10 MST 2004

Thanks for the pointer... I don't think the device is the issue because
these types of transfers work in any other case.

For instance, say I call Bob from my SIP phone.  Bob answers and decides
he's going to transfer me to Mike.  He hits 'transfer,' dials Mike,
talks for a bit, then hits 'transfer' again.  In this case, it works as
expected... the call terminates with Bob and connects with Mike's phone.

This problem only happens when the call comes in from the queue.