[Asterisk-Users] Zultys 4x4 or 4x5 ip phones?

Harold Workman hworkman at cytelcom.com
Thu Jul 1 10:13:24 MST 2004

asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com wrote:
> Does anyone on-list use the Zultys 4x4 or 4x5 ip phones? I'd like to
> hear some opinion before I buy a few. I'm especially interested in the
> PSTN interface on the 4x5. Does it relay to * for VM when an incomming
> call is not answered by the phone?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

Im looking at purchasing some of these phones as well...But with how poor
their sales team have been so far, im beginning to wonder.  I emailed them
on Monday for info along with a reseller in my region, and have called their
sales team numerous times only to be told that 1 person handles my region
and for some reason he never answers  the phone or returns calls.  Its been
4 days that ive been trying to buy some of their phones, with no luck.    Id
purchase them online, but not at their list price when their resellers give
10% discounts.

Harold Workman
CCNA, CCNP
Cytel Communications