[Asterisk-Users] How to track (log file) Dial Plan events to fix unsteadily states like opened FXO port

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Thu Jul 1 09:34:53 MST 2004

Hello Steven,

   The caller (originator, PSTN side) is closed the line, but the
asterisk side can't understand that the caller is Hangup the line. Our
PSTN is based on Siemens and Ericsson. I found some materials
(documentation of Siemens PBX) where the process of negotiation is
described (tones in Hz, times, etc.) but I don't know how to enter
this data in Asterisk files. There is not description for this
information.
   Also, I am looking for Caller ID detection. If you can help me will
be very good. I try UK settings, but this is not working in Bulgaria.

--
Best regards,
 Miroslav                            mailto:miro at space-comm.com