[Asterisk-Users] How to track (log file) Dial Plan events to fix unsteadily states like opened FXO port

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Thu Jul 1 09:00:31 MST 2004

   Hi,

   We have our own algorithm handling (dial plan) the calls and
different events. When we receive an external call (from FXO),
probably in consequence of our algorithm, some times the FXO port
remains open and we could not establish the reason why the port is not
closing. We were thinking a lot what might be the problem - for
example we might forget to call the "hang-up method" somewhere in the
script. Unfortunately we were not able to fix the problem. We came to
the conclusion that the only way to establish where the mistake is, is
to ask you for information about is there any log files, which could
help us tracing the actions and seeing which action is completed and
which not.
   Seeing the actions sequence will help us to establish and solve the
problem we have. We count on your help for the solution of this
problem.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

   COSMOS Software Enterprises, Ltd.