[Asterisk-Users] Blank faxes with RxFAX

Patrick J. Conroy conroyp at contexttech.com
Thu Jul 1 07:41:55 MST 2004

Okay, so I finally found the problem that I was having with RxFAX receiving
blank and mangled faxes.  It turns out that it was caused by the timing
source set wrong.  I have a TE405P with span 1 running to a channel bank, a
PRI (which the faxes were coming over) running into span 2, and an internet
T1 running into span 3.  I had span 3 set as the timing source.  I changed
timing to 0 on span 3 and set timing to 1 on span 2, rebooted and everything
works perfectly.  Hopefully, this will help some of the other people that
were having the same problems.

Patrick