R: [Asterisk-Users] execute a context from cron

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Thu Jul 1 07:21:34 MST 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:58:25PM +0200, Manuel Wenger wrote:
> > I want to have call forwarding (from the POTS)
> > turned on at the close of work and turned off
> > automatically by *.
>
> I would have a look at GotoIfTime:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+GotoIfTime
>
> That should be much easier than a cron job

It looks like this is just a conditional Goto and it will not spontaneously
start a flow in a context.  What I need is something that will, at a given
time, act just like we picked up an internal extension and dialed a sequence
of numbers.

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.