R: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Docs

Manuel Wenger manuel.wenger at ticinocom.com
Thu Jul 1 07:02:52 MST 2004

> Timeout, but no rule 't' in context 'home'
>
> about this line:
>
> exten => 2201,1,Dial(${PHONES1},20,Ttm)
>
> I know the problem is with the 't' but I don't know
> what the parameters mean. I looking for a man page basically.

The problem isn't related to the "t" in the Dial() command, which enables call transfer, but to a missing "t" (timeout) extension. More can be found here: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+standard+extensions

The voip-info.org site is a good reference if you're looking for something like a "man page" for Asterisk.

-Manuel