[Asterisk-Users] SIP->Asterisk->GnuGK->Cisco 5300

Pablo Endres epablo at comvoz.com
Thu Jul 1 05:27:06 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 20:42, Ganbaa wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thank you for your response and advice. I did between h323 EP, gnugk and
> cisco as5300. Now I'm trying to test Asterisk as translator (SIP<->H323). So
> I need sample config for asterisk and gnugk. Could you give me advice?
>

> Ganbaa

in extensions.conf

[sip ext]
exten=>10,1,dial(oh323/<number1>@gnugkip)

Where number1 is a number that your gnugk knows how to manage.  That
should do the trick. Make sure the context is one used by the sip
phone.  To test dial 10.

Before doing this check the oh323.conf and make sure you uncomment
the default values so it gets loaded.

--
Pablo Endres <epablo at comvoz.com>
ComVoz Communications