[Asterisk-Users] Howto: Use setgroup, checkgroup to check incoming and outgoing client limits

Claus Futtrup cf at internetit.dk
Thu Jul 1 04:19:00 MST 2004

Well that works.. But lets say I wont to be able to control incoming and outgoing limits on all channels. I have 3 phones registered and phone 1 calls phone 2. With the example below phone 1 cannot make anymore calls.. But phone 2 can (even though stíll talking with phone 1)
Phone 2 can also still receive another call from phone 3.

exten => s,1,SetGroup(SIP/${CALLERIDNUM}) ;Check to see if outgoinglimit of caller has been reached
exten => s,2,CheckGroup(1)
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/${ARG1}, 30, tr)
exten => s,4,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS}, 1)
exten => s,103,Hangup
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(u${ARG2})
exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Hangup
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,1,Voicemail(u${ARG2})
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,2,Hangup
exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${ARG2})
exten => s-BUSY,2,Hangup

Help PLEASE!