[Asterisk-Users] Help with Welltech 2FXO gateway, GS BT100 and Asterisk

Glynn Condez glynn at itextron.com
Thu Jul 1 03:28:01 MST 2004

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure 2 GS BT100 connected to asterisk and Welltech 2
ports FXO gateway. I configure WellTech 2ports FXO and GS BT100, both GS
BT100 can call each other without any problem but when I tried to call a
local extensions connected to my Welltech FXO gateway, I couldn't hear any
voice on both ends.

I would like to ask if anyone has ever encountered this kind of problem and
what should be the solution about this. I already upgrade the firmware of my
Welltech 2FXO to version 103 but problem still the same.

Is this an Asterisk related issue or maybe on my config?

I hope anyone can open up the solution or should I post my config for
further info about my settings.

thanks in advance.

regards.