[Asterisk-Users] Providing Telewest in the UK with per extension outbound callerID

Storer, Darren starusers at comgate.tv
Thu Jul 1 01:35:00 MST 2004

Hi Steve,

SH> Is anybody in the UK using Telewest as a PRI Telco provider?
SH> Are you sending them caller ID?

Just a quick point of clarification before commenting further, do you wish
to make calls via Telewest's network and send the CLI of your own DDI number
range or do you wish to send "other numbers" as your CLI? If you are seeking
to achieve the latter, what sort of numbers do you wish to propagate as the
CLI for your calls?

Regards

Darren

--