[Asterisk-Users] Dial via sip gateway?

Mike Machado mike at homelandtel.com
Sat Jan 31 22:53:16 MST 2004

Bob, I have a question into mediatrix for this, but maybe you have
figured it out. I am trying to map a SIP user to a specific PSTN line. I
have my extensions.conf file as you show below, but on the 1204, it just
grabs whatever line is available, whereas I want extension 101 to always
be port1 on 1204, and extension 102 to be port 2 and so on. I noticed a
NetToPstnSourceFilter MIB per port, and their docs hint at using this,
but the example in the docs describes their FXS to FXO, so I am not sure
what I would put in that MIB. CallerID info? * calling sip extension
number? Have you been able to make this work?