[Asterisk-Users] SUBSCRIBE in chan_sip - anyone?

John Baker johnb at listbrokers.com
Sat Jan 31 17:18:04 MST 2004

Not sure what your question is, but the Polycom IP Phones use SUBSCRIBE:

"SoundPoint® IP supports shared call appearances (SCA) using the
SUBSCRIBE-NOTIFY
method in the "SIP Specific Event Notification" framework (RFC 3265)."

This from the admin guide at
http://www.polycom.com/common/pw_item_show_doc/0,1276,2545,00.pdf

Would love to see somebody take a whack at getting this to work for these
phones.

John