[Asterisk-Users] Internal Lines Dialing Out

Bruce Marler bmarler at newwaycommunications.com
Sat Jan 31 13:32:22 MST 2004

Thanks for the tips, i tried it though and i still get the same thing.

basically what happens is I pick up the phone, hear dialtone, dial the
number, get a slight pause, here dial tone again (when i would expect it to
be dialing), and then I dial the # again and it works, it seems that it is
passing me through to the external line rather than dialing my digits.

Here is my zapata.conf and zaptel.conf with a small snippet of debug:

    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/2-1'
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/2-1", "Zap/1/$EXTEN") in new stack
    -- Called 1/$EXTEN
    -- Zap/1-1 answered Zap/2-1
    -- Attempting native bridge of Zap/2-1 and Zap/1-1
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
  == Spawn extension (internallines, 4310817, 1) exited non-zero on
'Zap/2-1'
    -- Executing Hangup("Zap/2-1", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (internallines, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/2-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/2-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/2-1'

[root at asterisk etc]# more zaptel.conf
fxsks=1
fxols=2
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

[root at asterisk asterisk]# more zapata.conf
[channels]
language=en
context=from-analog
signalling=fxs_ks