[Asterisk-Users] determining legal VoIP service

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sat Jan 31 04:03:50 MST 2004

Hi,

Actually, this is precisely what matters. Your services can be considered to
be within jurisdiction of your geographical area, or within the jurisdiction
of your customers geographical area. Not both in most cases :-)

I'm not sure which would apply for you - even within europe, standpoints
differ...

Florian