[Asterisk-Users] Max messages in VoiceMailMain

Derek derek at incrediblefresh.com
Fri Jan 30 21:14:22 MST 2004

We just switched the company over to * today and have run up against a
problem I didn't foresee. Comedian voicemail has a limit of 99
voice-mails per mailbox, even though the naming scheme would allow for
10,000. Our company accepts orders by voicemail during the night with a
usual night consisting of 150 - 200 voice-mails. Has anyone had this
problem and what did you do to get around it?

Help,
-D

Derek Irwin
Information Technology
IncredibleFresh Inc.
Naples, FL

"I've been booting my Windows box daily for the last year. The
computer's OK, but my shoe's starting to wear out."