[Asterisk-Users] How to delay dialing

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Fri Jan 30 19:05:53 MST 2004

Hi Tilghman,

Thanks for your reply - really appreciated!

I have tried applying your patch, but unfortunately get the following
compilation errors:

chan_vpb.c: In function `int vpb_call(ast_channel*, char*, int)':
chan_vpb.c:683: syntax error before `char'
chan_vpb.c:696: `t' undeclared (first use this function)
chan_vpb.c:696: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
   function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [chan_vpb.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/downloads/Telephony/asterisk-0.7.1/channels'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

Looking at the patch file, am I correct in assuming then that the
Voicetronix OpenLine4 does in fact support the comma and ampersand
characters - but that it's just a matter of getting the asterisk's chan_vpb
to translate the use of 'w' and 'f' to ',' and '&' respectively for the
Voicetronix API?

Thanks again,

Terence