[Asterisk-Users] determining legal VoIP service

Walker Haddock whaddock at datacrest.com
Fri Jan 30 15:52:14 MST 2004

Can anyone recommend who we can consult with that could provide advice on the legality of a proposed VoIP service.  Specifically, we would provide VoIP termination in the USA to clients in Spain, Nigeria and Guana.  The termination service would connect the VoIP clients to the PSTN through a carrier like MCI, Verizon, etc.  The calls placed would connect anywhere in the world via the USA carrier.

Thanks, Walker
--
********   DataCrest, Inc. -- Technically Superior   ******************
Walker Haddock                       http://www.datacrest.com
DataCrest, Inc.                    e-mail:  wh at datacrest.com
1634A Montgomery Hwy.    phone:  1-888-941-3282, 1-205-335-8589
Birmingham, AL 35216                  fax:  1-205-823-7838