[Asterisk-Users] Help!!!: test Asterisk error: error on IAX1.conf and warning on chan_iax2.c

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Fri Jan 30 14:52:35 MST 2004

hi

> What is in the file IAX1.conf, why I don't have this
> file? Why I get warning on chan_ian2.c? How can I
> solve these problems?
Sorry if I'm rude, but RTFML (read the f*** mailing
list)...  this has been widely discussed recently.
then...
first: don't crosspost to the -dev mailing list...
    this ins't a -dev question

second:
there's a transition in progress in iax
channels. The old chan_iax is obsoleted by the new
chan_iax2 so now chan_iax searches for iax1.conf
instead of iax.conf (used only by iax2).
so don't use iax1 at all, put a noload => chan_iax.so
in modules.conf ... and you're done.

for the port error, is only a warining. iax2 port
is now hardcoded to chan_iax2, so it ignores the conf
file port=XXXX param (for now). as soon as the transition
will be done, iax2 will read correctly the port=
param.

> (skip: cd ../libpri; make clean; make install)
yes, as the name libpri is needed only for pri

matteo

--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia - Emmegi Srl