[Asterisk-Users] Compiling zaptel

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:29:46 MST 2004

Dear sb

I am running redhat 7.3 upgraded to this version of kernel. Yes, I have
installed the kernel-sources but not the kernel-util rpms, I don't think I
ever did install kernel-util with the original installation of redhat 7.3 or
did I? But I was having no problem installing zap at that time though. Do
you think I need that?

Thanks

TC