[Asterisk-Users] Compiling zaptel

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jan 30 14:15:21 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 15:01, T. Chan wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been testing with Asterisk for a bit of time and yesterday I tried to
> upgrade my kernel to 2.4.20-28, but after I upgraded the kernel, I was not
> able to compile Zaptel. The kernel runs good and everything intact, I was
> trying to recompile Asterisk in order to make sure that everything was
> clean. I have gone into /usr/src/zaptel, done a make clean and then done a
> make install as what I have always done after updating the asterisk version.
> However, now I am getting the following error,
>
> wct4xxp.c: In function 't4-interrupt'
> wct4xxp.c: 1357:structure has no member named 'Lock'
> make: *** [wct4xxp.o] error
>
> and then it stopped compiling, can someone please let me know if I am
> missing something please, greatly appreciated. thanks

Breaking the thread shows you are lazy. Asking the question multiple
times with nothing more than a repost, no new information shows you are
not even trying to help yourself. It also shows you are impatient and is
bordering on a nuisance.

A lack of answer doesn't mean you are being ignored. It means that no
one that has read your message has either the knowledge to answer the
question, or the wish to spend the time.

I spent a moment looking into this problem. Neither in the outdated
source I had, nor the current source do I show a t4-interrupt function
in wct4xxp.c. Therefore it is possible you have a corrupted or otherwise
suboptimal copy of the drivers. Update and see if it fixes your problem.

If you post again, give more details, maybe even some details on what
you have done in the meantime. These extra details will show you are
doing some work on your own and not demanding the work be done by others
in their free time.