[Asterisk-Users] Auto dial in Off Hook situation.

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jan 30 12:01:48 MST 2004

Yes, it is that simple, but of course there is a precursor
requirement that you need to 1) be able to configure  your ATA, and
2) know how to configure your ATA.

Google is your friend.  Please use Google before you reply back with
additional questions; it saves us all time and email bandwidth.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22ata-186%22+plar&btnG=Google+Search

I'm somewhat confused as to why you would ever put those multitechs
in there when you could go directly from the ATA to Asterisk, but I'm
assuming you have some good reason.

JT