[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Video option

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Fri Jan 30 11:53:23 MST 2004

I would also be interested in this in regards to working with D-Link
videophones. They use the same setup as netmeeting h.263, but with another rfc
add on. I know current OpenH323 configs do not quite work with it, but I saw a
post that it is in cvs working using a patch to ffmpeg.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com