[Asterisk-Users] Auto dial in Off Hook situation.

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Fri Jan 30 11:30:58 MST 2004

Thanks John,

I think it is not that simple. I am not using a phone but a Cisco ATA.

The scenario: -

User--(Multitech VOIP MVP200 (FXS))--Internet--(Multitect VOIP MVP100
(FXO))--Cisco ATA--Asterisk--Any extension

The Multitech MVP100 used to connect to my old analogue switch which was set
to auto call one extension.

The old switch died, (rest it's soul), and I have built the * to replace,
(nay superseded) it. Lot more functions
for less of the greenbacks.

So it is really the Cisco ATA that I need to auto call an extension.

Just to cap it all I can't seem to get into the web interface of the Cisco
at present, Keep getting Invalid Access.

regards

Dave
SipPhone: - 1-747-386-2964
IaxTel: - 1-700-818-8820