[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Video option

Regovich, Timothy timothy_regovich at merck.com
Fri Jan 30 11:07:46 MST 2004

Hello All:

Has anyone configured a meetme conference to use video?
I have successfully used video phones to talk through *, but I cannot seem
to get video when those phones dial into a meetme conference.

Is there something else that I need to be doing other than set the "v" flag
on my extension for the meetme app?

Thanks,

Tim

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New
Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the
United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan as
Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete it from your system.