[Asterisk-Users] Can Asterisk act like a normal sip phone?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Fri Jan 30 04:06:47 MST 2004

hi,

just signed up and it works like a charm. :-)
They even support g711 :) and multiple channels :)

make sure you have in sip.conf:

register => XXXX:YYYY at sipgate.de/<extension in your context>

you will get the too many hops if you try to register
with their proxy (proxy.de.sipgate.net).

best regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Straße 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753