[Asterisk-Users] cdr_addon_mysql compile error

Asterisk VOIP asterisk at cape.com
Thu Jan 29 15:10:38 MST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:45:35 -0600, Tilghman Lesher wrote
> On Thursday 29 January 2004 11:31, Asterisk VOIP wrote:

> > > Please recompile and reinstall the latest version of Asterisk
> > > before you attempt to compile cdr_addon_mysql.  Your header files
> > > are out of date.
> >
> > a reinstall of * only or zaptel, libpri, as well?
> >
> > btw, thanks for the great module and advice.
>
> Generally speaking, you should always compile and install in the
> following order:
>
> 1) zaptel
> 2) libpri
> 3) asterisk
> 4) asterisk-addons
>
> You're likely to have fewer problems if you follow this order anytime
> you update Asterisk or any of its components.
>
> -Tilghman

thank you, I checked out and installed all.

added following to /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
load => cdr_addon_mysql.so

created /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf
[global]
hostname=IPADDR
dbname=DBNAME
password=DBPASS
user=DBUNAME
port=3306
sock=/tmp/mysql.sock
userfield=1

installed mysql and mysql-devel and all related/required rpms

created DBNAME on sql server and tables re doco

and, upon restart I see
[cdr_addon_mysql.so] => (MySQL CDR Backend)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf': Found

BUT, nothing appears in the DB for calls.

I do get cdr info for the calls in /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv, as
was always the case.

any ideas?

thanks again,
wr