[Asterisk-Users] Incoming Voice/Fax Discrimination?

Bob Klepfer bob at photon-x.com
Thu Jan 29 11:46:34 MST 2004

I'm evaluating * to replace the crap set of peered "smart" phones we
have now in our small office, but I haven't been able to find out about
this anywhere yet:  I need to know if * can discriminate _incoming_ FAX
calls on a voice line and route them to a specific extension?

We have a little standalone box to do this now, but only for one line,
and if that line is busy---we have two with rollover--the fax doesn't
get picked up. I'd obviously like to tell the boss that * can handle
this function, too.

Best,
Bob