[Asterisk-Users] Junk calls from FWD numbers

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 10:42:07 MST 2004

--- Rich Adamson <radamson at routers.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Actually, haven't had the problem here at all.

I was about to write that I though I was getting these calls
because my name started with "A" which put me at the top of
the white pages listing and as I'm always "on line" I get
to be the top of a lot of lists.  But "Adamson" would be
above "Albertson" unless "Adamson" is unlisted

Now, I'm noticing that I have both "Sue Albertson" and
"Chris Albertson" listed and it is "Sue" who gets 3x as
many of these calls.

Now I'm curious why some people _don't_ get these calls

I'm in the FWD white pages.  Are you people who don't get
these calls unlisted?  If so that would explain it.

Does your system send incomming FWD calls to voice mail.
If not them you'd only notice a junk call if you hear it
ring.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com