[Asterisk-Users] IAX Implementation Problem

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Thu Jan 29 09:57:41 MST 2004

You cannot allocate a static host ("host=foo.com") and also use
registration.  If you are going to have one register with the other (it is
rarely valuable to have both register with both sides) then you should use
"host=dynamic".  Alternatively you can not use registration and just use
statics.

Mark