[Asterisk-Users] Has Nufone gone belly-up

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 01:44:16 MST 2004

I have seen bkw supporting to nufone.net under any circumstances.
Whoever you may be, as a seller you can reject providing services, but I
don't see anything good to fire a customer. Is MBA is one for that?

Is there is any good commision by any chance? from nufone.net. I could not
find any direct affilation is there any trick with them?

Kannaiyan