[Asterisk-Users] Does anyone manage the wiki?

Christopher Lee chris at datachaos.com.au
Thu Jan 29 01:42:21 MST 2004

Hi Chris,

I think it's a community resource, to be freely updated by anyone... I've
added some info to a couple of pages.

I do agree though, it's a strange feeling that all you need to do is
register an account and you can freely edit pages, makes me wonder if these
Wiki's are susceptible to bored people randomly changing pages/information
to introduce errors or delete pages altogether?