[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Indications

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Wed Jan 28 17:12:40 MST 2004

Darren,

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Darren McIntosh wrote:

> Do you have country=au set in indications.conf? A reload brings the
> indications.conf changes in for me.

Yes, I do.  The cadences of all the tones are correct, which tells me that
at least part of it is working.  The frequencies of the tones, however,
seem to be in ignorance of the values I set.  Again, this only applies to
the tones generated by the simple switch; if I use Playtones(), they are
correct.

Do I need to specify country=au in zaptel.conf or zapata.conf as well?
Here's what I have:

zaptel.conf

# zaptel.conf
loadzone=au
defaultzone=au
fxsks=1
fxoks=2
fxoks=3
<<<<

zapata.conf

;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[channels]
;
; Default language
;
language=au
;
; Default context
;
context=default
;
; Switchtype:  Only used for PRI.
;
switchtype=national
;
rxwink=300		; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.5
txgain=0.5
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
musiconhold=default
;
;
; Each channel consists of the channel number or range.  It
; inherits the parameters that were specified above its declaration
;
signalling=fxs_ks
busydetect=yes
callerid=asreceived