[Asterisk-Users] Mailing List Lag

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Wed Jan 28 19:53:21 MST 2004

Steve,
	I have been working most of the day to get this problem solved.
Thus far everything should be returning to normal and problems like this
should never happen again.  Right now it has about 3 hours of posts to get
out and some were lost by accident during this mess.  So if you see a post
of yours not on the list please repost it.  (but give it another few hours
to get caught up.)

Thanks,
bkw