[Asterisk-Users] Re: Announcement: Another test release of chan_sccp

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Wed Jan 28 04:09:16 MST 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 08:48:20AM +0100, Jan Czmok wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we are happy to announce the new test-release of chan_sccp.
> The Cisco 7920 support is working now, however, some call handling stuff is
> hardcoded for testing.

Thanks a lot for this work. Indeed the wifone 7920 now sorta works, I've
not had time for in-depth testing but I was able to receive and place
calls.

Is there anonymous CVS access to you module?

When do you think it could be integrated into mainline * code?

Keep up the good work, cheers,

--
<sgore> We Are Debian. You Will Be Packaged. Media Opinion Is Irrelevant.