[Asterisk-Users] Latest cvs * compile error anyone?

Luciano Ramos lramos at telviso.com.ar
Tue Jan 27 03:00:53 MST 2004

you need the mysql-client rpm.

Luciano

-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com]En nombre de SamW
Enviado el: Lunes, 26 de Enero de 2004 05:02 p.m.
Para: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Asunto: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Latest cvs * compile error anyone?

>If you are not users from mysql database then you can disable in the
>makefile.
>
>For this,
>
>USE_MYSQL_FRIENDS=1
>
>change it to
>
>USE_MYSQL_FRIENDS=0
>
>You won't get that error.
>
>Alternatively you can install mysqlclient library to compile it without
>errors.

I thought mysql client is included in the mysql server binaries. I use
RH9 with following mysql related rpms. Can some one indicate what is the
rpm that I should download for mysqlclient libraries that is mentioned
above? (I do not want to disable mysql support as I want CDRs to be
logged into mysql In other words, I donot want to use
USE_MYSQL_FRIENDS=0 to disable MYSQL support ?, Currently I separately
cvscheckout the asterisk-addons and compile to get mysql database
compatibility.)

mysql-devel-3.23.54a-11
php-mysql-4.2.2-17
mysql-server-3.23.54a-11