[Asterisk-Users] SIP Absolute Timeout

Wes Marderness wmarderness at sigmabit.com
Tue Jan 27 13:50:11 MST 2004

Thanks, I got the latest CVS and the timeout worked as it should. I did get
an error message in the console.

[warning](15375): rtp.c:1204 ast_rtp_bridge: codec0=524556 is not
codec1=524558: can not native bridge

I was using G729b codec for the call. I didn't notice any problems with the
call everything worked as it should.

thanks again,
Wes