[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and BRI ISDN

Alessio Focardi alessiof at interconnessioni.it
Tue Jan 27 02:40:53 MST 2004

Hi all,

I'm new to Asterisk, I have deployed a test installation of Asterisk
that now I would like to interface with the public telephone sistem.

Actually we can't afford a E1 line, so my company is going to
subscribe a BRI ISDN (2 lines) contract for my testing purposes.

What BRI phone interface hardware would you suggest as compatible "out
of the box" with Asterisk since there are no such Zaptel Card ?

Have you got any suggestion about that kind of interfacing ?

Thank you in advance for any help !

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                          mailto:alessiof at interconnessioni.it